Come Join Our Family
We are always glad to accept resumes from enthusiastic, hard-working, dependable, team-oriented people who wish to join our team of veterinary health care professionals.
We love our clients and patients!
Please mail or drop off your resume in person at the address listed below, or submit it online using the form on this page.
Highway 30 Veterinary Clinic
4275 Deerfield Drive
College Station, TX 77845
Positions for which we may have openings include:
The facility includes:
- A well-stocked pharmacy
- In-hospital surgery suite
- In-house digital x-ray capabilities
- A closed supervised hospitalization area
- Scheduled and drop-off appointments
- Day stays and outdoor or indoor boarding kennels with outdoor walking areas.
- At Highway 30 Veterinary Clinic we strive to offer not only sound advice but also optimal veterinary care, thus allowing you
- the enjoyment of your companion for a maximum number of years. Our job is not only to treat your pet when he or she isn’t
- feeling well but also to help you learn how to keep your best friend happy and healthy.
Our mission is to improve the lives of veterinarians by providing you with comprehensive benefits:
- Generous compensation package
- Flexible schedules with no on-call duties
- Career path opportunities
- Extensive paid time off
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance
- CE Allowance
- AVMA, state license, and DEA registration dues
- Relocation assistance
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of the company to afford equal opportunities to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran.
DVM or VMD from an accredited institution.
Client Care Specialist
Responsibilities include scheduling appointments, answering the telephone, setting up new clients and patients, preparation and maintenance of medical records, admitting and discharging patients, filling some prescriptions, over the counter sales, mailings, computer operation, financial transactions, filing, and front office and reception area maintenance. Receptionists will assume the responsibility for acquiring the medical and legal information necessary for the performance of their duties.
Technicians are responsible for hospital maintenance, assisting the doctors, laboratory procedures, radiology, client communication, medical procedures, pharmacy, operation and maintenance of instruments and equipment, inventory, daily treatment of hospitalized patients, rehabilitation, assisting in the operating room and maintenance of the OSHA and Hazardous Materials programs.